Semeth, a fantasy world role play forum. Create you character and try to survive in this new fantasy world.
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Forestoria Lore

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crome
Admin


Posts : 34
Age : 23

Character
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
Rank:
Class:

PostSubject: Forestoria Lore   Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:39 pm

Forestoria a city populated by the Elfen. It is located deep in the forest on the eastern coast of the main continent of Shiki.
Forestoria is hosts 80% of the Elfen population, the other 20% is split between their two forward cities located just at the tip of the western part of Shiki to keep an eye on the remnants and the other is located on the northern part of Shiki to defend their second magical lay-line.
Due to the Elfen possessing immense magic and intelligence only second to the humans (intelligence) and the angels (magic) they have created cities that incorporated both magic and technology to minimize their use of materials due to their mineral poor and mana rich lands.
Back to top Go down
http://semethshiki.forumotion.me
 
Forestoria Lore
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» LICH Lore - features requests
» The DB Duskwood Lore Project
» Wow lore cliff-notes
» Underworld lore
» Lore of the Wild

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Semeth Shiki :: Continent Of Shiki :: Cities :: Forestoria-
Jump to: