Semeth Shiki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semeth, a fantasy world role play forum. Create you character and try to survive in this new fantasy world.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A City Stroll - Gulpua

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crome
Admin

Character
HP:
A City Stroll - Gulpua Left_bar_bleue300/300A City Stroll - Gulpua Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Class:

A City Stroll - Gulpua Empty
PostSubject: A City Stroll - Gulpua   A City Stroll - Gulpua I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2020 3:19 pm

Stepping out her house for the first time in weeks. Being too tired of the food at home she was heading to the tavern to pick up a cockatrice omelette and boarb ham platter. She skipped down the road on her merry way. Taking a shortcut through a nearby alley she ran into a gang of stray cats. Cats and Aquarians do not tend to get along together. Seeing her enter the alley the cats went on guard with their backs arched. Being use to them Gulpua carefully glided through the alley without angering them. On the other side, the city bustled with people going about their way. Mounts and carts occupied the streets, as the sidewalk was filled with pedestrians heading about. Here was extremely busy as the Aquafa Guild Outpost was on this street. Skipping through the traffic to get to the other side. The next section had a massive canal that lead to the guild building and the rive that ran next to the city and to the sea. Diving over the ledge Gulpua when into the water with little to no splash and started swimming east to the river for about 5 blocks. The time it it took was 3 times faster than if she had sprinted on land, much less she had walked. She came out the water using her fire element she dried herself and walked to the tavern. Entering the tavern she took a seat at the counter and ordered. While waiting a human and a golem were talking about a special metal used in crafting twin swords. This got Gulpua interested has she had lost her favorite blades on her last beast hunt. She took the moment to listen in closely on their conversation.

(Comment what comes next!!!)
Back to top Go down
https://semethshiki.board-directory.net
NPC

PostSubject: Re: A City Stroll - Gulpua   A City Stroll - Gulpua I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 1:35 pm

Both men sat near the counter unaware of Gulpua ease dropping. The Golem did most of the speaking.

Golem: "Alistair, I am telling you. The metal is hard to come by. Of all the time I have been a live I have only seen it once when an adventure brought it to my father's forge over 50 years ago. He was adamant that my father be careful with it as it was all he could have gotten."

Alistair: "So why didn't he just go and mind some more? I know that is what I would have done Silva."

Silva shook his head before replying.

Silva: "That's the thing. You can't mind it. You can only get it by harvesting it from the fangs of the Yinshi."

Alistair couldn't believe it. He only started his blacksmith about 5 years ago and not once has anyone ever mentioned it. He wanted to pass it off as a tale of myth. However he was inclined to believe his golem friend who has been in the business over 40 years.
Back to top Go down
Crome
Admin

Character
HP:
A City Stroll - Gulpua Left_bar_bleue300/300A City Stroll - Gulpua Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Class:

PostSubject: Re: A City Stroll - Gulpua   A City Stroll - Gulpua I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 2:59 pm

Gulpua has heard of the Yinshi before but she has never encountered one has she didn't know where they were located. She wanted to know more so she got up and went over to the table where them men sat and talk.

Gulpua: "Excuse me gentlemen. I happened to over hear you talking about a beast. Is this the Silver Fang you are talking about?"

The Yinshi was known by the more common name that she used. Sitting with the men, she gestured to the waitress to bring her food to her new seat.

"I have been looking for them for some years now and I cannot seem to find where they are located."
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: A City Stroll - Gulpua   A City Stroll - Gulpua I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2020 12:50 pm

Silva and Alistair looked at the Aquarian that joined their table. They were a bit shocked that someone would be asking about the Yinshi.

Alistair: "I honestly, don't know where these beast live. Never seen one. Have never even seen someone hauling in it's carcass."

Silva: "I think she was asking me." Cutting off Alistair's statement. "Yinshi are only found in one region. The Yuduhah mountain."

He continued to explain that this was a volcanic region that was occupied mostly by the Golems from Quorkonka.
Back to top Go down
Crome
Admin

Character
HP:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: A City Stroll - Gulpua   A City Stroll - Gulpua I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2020 3:24 pm

Taking the time to listen the story Gulpua order was ready. The waitress brought the food to the table. Gulpua turned to the waitress and ordered herself a drink.

"Can I get a Strawberry Sunrise please."

The waitress nodded and headed back to the bar. Gulpua started eating and turned her attention back to the men at the table.

Gulpua wanted to know if the men could craft it for her. "So, gentlemen what are the useful parts of this beast? What part do I have to worry about securing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A City Stroll - Gulpua   A City Stroll - Gulpua I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A City Stroll - Gulpua
Page 1 of 1